Residency Certificate (SKTT)

The Foreigner must carry SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal) – Residency Certificate in case of travel.

Certificate of Residence made and issued by the Department of Population and Civil Registration for foreigners of limited residence.



    1. Fill out the SKTT Registration Form for KITAS holders (Limited Residence Permit Card);
    2. Attach a photocopy of KITAS document, Passport, STM (Reporting Sign Letter) from the Police, SKTL (Report Sign Letter) from Kesbanglinmas;
    3. 3×4 color photo pass as many as 2 sheets of background according to the year of birth (odd: red, even: blue);
    4. Certificate of Residence Guarantee